Hey guys, here are some pics from the last couple months.
Jazz game with dani and bay! thanks for inviting us! Visiting University of Dallas while on a 3 hour layover coming home from our honeymoon. :) so fun!
Eating Key Lime pie authentic at Pepe's on Key West
Bahamas!! wahoo!
wedding day!









Tuesday, February 3, 2009
February
Posted by Anonymous at 4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hooray! Thanks for posting Courtney! It's so fun to see your pictures. Love you mucho mucho!!!!
Yay! Im so glad you are finally back to blogging! i missed you and your pictures! you guys look so happy and you were such a pretty bride.
courtbutt!!!!! Your pictures are beautiful! I can't believe I called you 5 times and you called me 5 times when you guys were down here and every time we both got each others answering machine! Tell daddy Mo hellooo next time you see him! Oh and I was at Last Chance the other day and I totally thought of you and the twins!
you updated! I love seeing the pictures! girls night was a blast! can't wait for this week
hey pete and courtney, it's kade and katie. just wanted to say hi and that we love to see what you guys are up to...blogging is awesome....so we finally decided to join in on the fun. i thought i would let you know how to find us and our blog, we would love to keep in touch! we love you guys and hope to see you before you head out. we better hurry!kadeandkatiefamily.blogspot.com
Let's get some more pictures up cute girl! Seeing how there are none up at your mom's ... I need some more from the wedding! Love you!!! Let's be sure to do lunch or something before you take off for NY.
Post a Comment