Thursday, August 30, 2012

pics of life as we know it ;)


made a nursing cover for a friend's baby gift, it was easy and pretty fun to sew again ;)


just a real home video
bathing Ezekiel is always a fun treat
the house is looking better and better!!

my new favorite thing is to snuggle and take a catnap with Zekie before I put him down.....such heavenly cuddles!

Zekie zonked on the way home from the fair...so fun - poutine, super pizza stick, giant slide, cheese curds finding our friends without our phones out of hundreds of thousands of people.....such a fun night!


minnesota children's museum....Zeke had a blast, I on the other hand thought it was exhausting and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo crowded!
another real home video ;)

2 comments:

Kelsie Peterson said...

You guys look so happy! I love it! Your house is looking beautiful! And I love the nursing cover you made..darling. Miss you!

Martha and Jesse said...

You guys seem like a busy family! Very fun! Again, you have done such a great job on your house. I love it. Let's chat soon!