Friday, July 9, 2010

4th of July fun!

These girls have been some real life savers! They gave me so much confidence to do all the projects that we did together that you'll see below. Kristy and Dalan on the left, and Allyse and Rob in the middle, and no we didn't plan the red and blue, but it was the 4th of July! I led a sing-a-long which was absolutely hilarious with a bunch of adults singing "This land is your land" and "I'm proud to be an American" It was only after those two songs that I noticed all of the kids had gone to play at the playground....ha haBeautiful Stillwater and Taylors Falls...our first explorations


3 comments:

Amber Volle said...

Cute pics,keep it up! Love you guys!

Tiffany said...

courtie, i love all of your fun changes! the table and chairs look incredible and i love your bedroom! so fun! i can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Kristy said...

Nice blog Court!!