Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Big Changes



We are really enjoying the move to Minneapolis. Pete likes his job a lot, but it is a bit stressful. Things are great here, recently I got a job with the International School of Minnesota which is so exciting! This summer I have taken up homemaking. It is pretty fun!! Here are a few pictures to show our trip out here and my projects.

We painted an accent wall a tranquil gray blue which was really fun to do together, and we like how it turned out.Here was our dining room, and then we did a little shabby chic - ing to it.

Here are the napkins that my friends and I made into pillows.

Ah, Mackinac Island!! How fun that little place was!! Imagine, a whole island with no cars....just bikes, boats, and carriages!



2 comments:

Gabby said...

Your place looks so cute! I love how the table looks! Nice job and color on the accent wall! I was waiting to hear how the 4th of July "sing-a-long" went... sounds like you had fun no matter what! Love you two SO much! Happy to see you finally posted some pix!

The Pixtons said...

so i found you! i like your blog! and you have been such a good friend! we'll have to keep in touch w/ the blog since you aren't a fb person! :-)