Pete and I are nesting, let me tell you. Yesterday we woke up and decided we were going to finish the nursery......7 hours of errands later, and (chipotle tacos, kid's meal of meatballs at ikea, and one hot fudge shake at the local burger shop) we were ready to start our projects. At 1 am, we finished the nursery. We had so much fun preparing it, and we're really excited for our little guy to get here. The living room finally feels in order, somewhat and here are some pics of our place. The doors in the first picture lead to Baby's room.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love it, Court! It looks perfect and sweet. Give me a call again soon!!!!
This is so cute! I love baby nurseries! Sounds like a yummy seven hours too... :) I'm so excited for him to come. I'm just sad I won't get to meet him till summer.
Court!! A baby!! You are adorable, without question!! YAY for that cute baby boy!!
Hey Court!! Oh my goodness so i have your blog on my google reader and it is supposed to tell me when you update so I can keep up with ya and anyway it just barely popped up with all your updates from like forever ago. So basically I didn't even know you were pregnant! That is so exciting and boys are soo much fun I love my little guy! When are you due? and Do you have a name picked out? By the way you look GREAT! miss ya and hope all is well!
I loved the food details. You crack me up, chica. That is the cutest nursery. The pix really make it. I loved your tour d'Eiffel table! It turned out so cute! xo
Court its darling and you look so cute too! I'm so excited for you!!
Court! So glad I found your blog again! Love the pictures up in your nursery. You have a great decorating style! Love ya. I hope everything goes well with baby boy!
I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG! and your PREGNANT! Congrats girl! You look adorable! Its fun that I found you, I have been wondering what you have been up to- its been forever!
I love it, Court! You are going to be the cutest mom EVER!!!
Post a Comment