Can't tell all the details just yet as I have to run to go feed him, but check back later for a name and some more pictures and a story!
Baby Boy Longhurst (left the hospital today, still with no name, please check back later for an update - sorry to disappoint, but we were kind of busy at the hospital, will explain later)
April 13th 2011
11:28 am
6 lbs. 14 oz.
20 in.
Practically Perfect in EVERY way!!!
Love to all
8 comments:
Yay! Congrats! He is perfect! Enjoy him while he is little and sleeps so much!
He is so CUTE! That is so fun Courtney! Hope you are doing well! I am excited to hear what you will name him. Congrats!
WHOOT WHOOT!!!!!!
Way to go guys. Courtney - you look great. Can't wait to meet junior.
Enjoy the next few weeks, they are unforgettable!
wahoooo!! so happy for you two. you look so happy. he is adorable.
Congrats Court! He is so cute and looks perfect! I hope the delivery went well. You are amazing! You are a mom! Love you!
Look at that adorable boy!!!! You look wonderful Court! Congratulations!!! Yippeee! He's here!!
Sorry, just posted as Dalan...
I'm so glad that you reminded me of your blog!! Thanks for posting the update of the little guy he's adorable! I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait for baby Carter to meet him!
Post a Comment