Sunday, May 8, 2011

more pics

Dani's visit out to see us was soooo fun! We played all day, and we took her on a food tour of some of our favorite spots. Here we are at Lake Calhoun's Tin Fish, it is yummy, but mostly I go for the view when the weather's right :)















Here's a couple of pictures of Ezekiel. Ahh, can I say he is such a cutie or is that conceited?


7 comments:

Kristy said...

He's so cute!! Glad you guys had fun!

Kelsie Peterson said...

Oh he is so adorable! I want to see more pictures! You and Pete seem so happy. Let's chat soon please!

Colby and Samantha said...

No that is not conceited he is ADORABLE!!

Gabby said...

Nope. He is PERFECT and ADORABLE and I am experiencing several withdrawal pains every time I am away from my Mother's Day pictures of him...is it wrong to want to make his picture into wallpaper? :)

Sean and Katelin Bringhurst said...

Oh my gOsh he is adorable congrats guys

Stephanie • My Orange Chair said...

Not conceited. Just true. So so true. What a cute boy!

Emily said...

You have an adorable baby! (I saw your blog on Kristy's and since I'm obviously not good at keeping in touch-thought this would be a good way to say Hi once in a while.)