Tuesday, June 7, 2011

family pics
ahhhh
nook with friends for my bday!
ahhhh....
swimming in slc with fam!
nana :)
my new mama class' new babies! Zeke's new pals


20miler with Dad, yay I'm back to exercising!
Ezekiel's blessing



5 comments:

Kristy said...

Aww very cute Court!!

Kasi French said...

Come back ~ I'm not sick anymore and want to hold the little guy!! We need your address Court - kasifrench@gmAIL.com. LOVE YOU!!

Kelsie Peterson said...

Oh my gosh I am dying Court! His little blessing outfit is adorable. I'm so glad you made the executive decision and had him wear the little hat. It's adorable. I think he is one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen! And you and Pete look so happy with him.You guys are the best! Love ya!

Tiffany said...

oh he is soooo cute!!! savannah says she 'looooves zeke da best'.

Martha and Jesse said...

What sweet photos. I love your family photo. It captures all three of you! I'm calling you this week!