Pops came for a visit, and it was really fun, we of course had to take him to Izzy's!
Zeke's first bike ride, totally ended in screams, not just from Ezekiel, we raced to get home, he never really slept during this car seat nap.... I am two months old, aren't I cute? -Zeke We swaddled each other so that we know how Ezekiel feels. It was really funny.
6 comments:
Zeke is PRECIOUS! Can't wait to meet him someday! And the family picture of you three was darling! Love you guys! Hope all is well.
Yes Court he is sooo cute! he also looks like a happy baby!
You swaddled one another?!?! You kill me! Come back and visit!!
That's hilarious that you guys swaddled each other. That reminds me of the crazy fun Court I know! Thanks for keeping us updated! Love ya!
Silly Court! Zeke is adorable. I can't believe he is already 2 months!
are you kidding me Zeke is the cutest! We miss you guys He will love bike rides soon Nixon loves them so much
Post a Comment