This last trip to Cali broadened my ability to love Cali. I never thought I could have so much fun in California. We had a blast!! We went to the beach at Corona del Mar, kayaking at Newport Dunes, an LA Angels game, mini-golf and go-carts at Boomers, and he surprised me with Wicked tickets!!! All in one trip. We had so much fun! We miss eachother like crazy, the weekend went way too fast!!!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Cali Visit number two!!
Posted by Anonymous at 1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Courtney! You are so cute but will you call me! I am home and so close to you!
I love all of these pictures! It makes me miss you! I am in Idaho and I do not get very good cell phone reception, but will be home tomorrow and I will call you!
Post a Comment