Tanja and I went to nyc. We had a great time! We met so many new people, and we learned many perspectives on life. It was a cultural shock. I guess 'the city' wasn't quite how I pictured it. The people living in nyc are just real people. I was amazed at how friendly and kind 'the city' really is. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there. It was so neat. I loved it! We went to the UN, Times Square, Madison Square Gardens, Harlem, famous Sylvia's Soul Food, the Bronx, Yankee Stadium, Wall Street, WTC site, Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, cab-riding (quite the roller-coaster people talk about), love seat ride attached to a bike, Grand Station, personal portrait in Central Park, walked the Brooklyn Bridge from Brooklyn all the way to 14th street (quite a hike), Chelsea Market, the Village, Soho, Noho, Chinatown, Little Italy, Upper East Side for the longest running pizzeria in the nation, Empire State Building, Rockefeller center, Chrysler Building, and Coney Island Russian Bortsche, funnel cake, and for the longest running roller coaster. My favorite part of the crazy trip? the Chelsea Market where I bought the most picturesque picnic basket in the world. It is a hidden gem for aspiring chefs! It was a very large indoor extravaganza of the culinary arts. I don't want to spoil anything more of this neat market let alone city, because you must go visit it yourself. Enjoy!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How scary!!! You must be in a foreign country.
Post a Comment