Friday, June 13, 2008

Cali visit



































I just got to Cali to come visit Pete. I have been in Washington D.C. doing research at UM, and it has been so nice. I am enjoying the summer in the nation's capitol and learning much. Seeing Pete last night was the most excited I've ever been. While on the plane, I almost had to convince myself I wasn't going to see him, because I would not have been able to sit still.
We are having such a nice time together. Last night he picked me up at the airport and we had such a nice time catching up. He made me dinner which was so cute! Roast beef, Pete style, which was really yummy! He was so sweet to wait for me so we could eat together at nearly 11pm. This morning I made him breakfast, and it was our favorite....strawberries and nutella on toast. He worked extra during this week so he could take the afternoon off and go play with me, so I am excited about that! I am going to pick him up in a couple hours. :) can't wait!!!
Oh, and here are some pictures past due on the last trip to Cali to visit him, we had a blast!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

SOO Cute!

Gabby said...

Have a great time Pie Squared.