As I sat at my computer around lunch time today, I began to feel the ground shaking beneath my feet. I suddenly realized I was experiencing a real earthquake! I leaped out of my chair and ran to the doorway, and I stood there wimpering in fear trying to hold steady the violently shaking walls. It was a 5.4 in Chino Hills about 30 miles away. Scary! I found out that the earthquake was the biggest California has had in 10 years. Anyway, I was pretty shaken up for the rest of the day, Pete was fine in his office, and M&M, Krystin, Tono, and Patti are all ok. The chihuahuas too. :)
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing your earthquake experience with my class - they are still talking about it.
Love you!!!
Poor thing!! You were the first one I thought of! I knew you were going to be freaked out... welcome to the joys of California! :-)
HEY GUYS!! It's Telly & Kristin (Pete's cousin)Thanks for the invite to the BLOG, we've enjoyed the updates on you two. I've been showing all the Longhursts "Pete's cute fiance" and everyone is excited to meet you. We'll keep an eye on you guys. Good luck with wedding plans-it can be very stressful, but the best day of your life!
-kristin & telly
Post a Comment